Saturday, September 13, 2008

Laura Mae Starting School

Laura started kindgergarten at Northport Elementary School on August 7th. She was so excited and didn't look back once she got out of the car. Mommy teared up a little on the ride home, but she has done great since. Her teacher Mrs. Galloway says she is a sweet and bright girl. She has eaten school pizza once and decided she REALLY likes it. Only a month into school and she has already lost two baby teeth. The tooth fairy rewarded her 1 dollar each (a 1000% mark up from when yours truly lost hers).

5 comments:

holley family said...

hey! i love your new blog!

Annalie said...

I remember when I lost my teeth I would get a couple pennies or a sticker or something and by the time my littlest sister(who is 12 yrs younger) was losing teeth she was getting a dollar a tooth! I think I should write the toothfairy about this injustice!

Katy said...

hi amy, i love your blog. visit mine, too sometime. i can't believe laura is old enough for school!

Caroline said...

YAY Amy! Your blog is SUPER cute!

I am so glad Laura is doing so well in school! I hope Sydney does that well!
The music was beautiful at church this morning!

househunter said...

Amy,
It's been way too long since I've been in touch! I've thought of you often. So happy to see you blogging!!!! You're blog looks awesome!
Jen P.