Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Carving Our Halloween Pumpkin

Jim carving our jack-o-lantern with the girls. Laura said the insides felt squishy.
Posing with the pumpkin. We do it every year. I promise we let Allie out of the closet to participate. She is just really camera shy and hates having her pic taken. Look in the window behind the girls, my doggie wanted to be part of this, too.
The final product. I have to say not bad considering Jim did it all with a 30 year old butter knife. The only candle we had was my Yankee Candle Company pumpkin pie candle. We had the best smelling pumpkin in the neighborhood.



2 comments:

Annalie said...

I love Daisy's glowing eyes in the background! Good stuff

Caroline said...

I had not idea that Allie does not like having her picture made. John Evan used to be like thatbut he has gotten more cooperative lately. Cute pumpkin!