Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Laura's New Hair

FROM THIS.....
TO THIS. Well, it wasn't that bad before, but we did not plan on it being this short. We were combing out Laura's hair last week and, while getting through an especially bad snarly, Laura told me she wanted me to hack it all off. I told her to be careful what she wished for, and she brought me a pair of scissors. I took a deep breath and sliced if off. She loves it, I should have done this years ago. We are very casual about hair in this house. It grows back, and right now she's cute as a button. However, I may bend to a professional hand in the future. Bless her for having curly hair, it covers up a lot of unevenness.




I cant believe how much older she looks now. 6 1/2, wowzers, I remember bringing her home from the hospital. The little tootsies in the background are Allies, napping away on every laundry day when I pull the sheets off the bed. I don't know why she likes the feel of a sheetless bed, but she does.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her hair! I can't believe how grown up she is! Meredith and I just got our hair cut Saturday; we donated it. Hers was down to her rear end and mine was to my waist. We had the same drama; she's really tender headed and had been begging me to cut it so I was like, 'why not donate it; you've got tons!' I'm so glad to read your update.

Caroline said...

Her hair looks SUPER CUTE!